Is the Galaxy S7 available in silver titanium?

A

AC Question

I have been researching the Galaxy S7 online prepping to go into the store tomorrow to pick one up, but I am getting conflicting info on whether or not the S7 is available in the silver titanium color. It looks like it's only the S7 "Edge" that's available in the silver on most sites. I really had my heart set on te silver, but I don't want the Edge. Can anyone clarify this for me?

anon(9408097)

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
I have been researching the Galaxy S7 online prepping to go into the store tomorrow to pick one up, but I am getting conflicting info on whether or not the S7 is available in the silver titanium color. It looks like it's only the S7 "Edge" that's available in the silver on most sites. I really had my heart set on te silver, but I don't want the Edge. Can anyone clarify this for me?

US only has the Gold and the black one. The international version has silver. You'll have to import it in if you want one. Many reviewers have done the same. I don't live in US though. I have the Silver Titanium.

Posted via the Android Central App

limitbreak09

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Theres a silver international in bestbuy. Almost bought one but it doesnt have samsung pay.

Posted via the Android Central App

GadgetGator

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
It should be noted that the silver color might appear in a U.S. model at a later date...like maybe this summer. Although you never know if such additions are going to be a silly carrier exclusive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX