And I love it! I had an S4 years back and switched to a Windows phone for the last 6 months. Not going to bash, but had to switch.

So far I am liking the S7 but there are some things I am having issues with

The calendar widget. I installed google calendar and the 2x3 widget is a horrible color. Is there any way to change/fix this?

I have played with a few of the themes (sorry I am not going to pay to test some) but things like the drop down stay that ugly pale blueish color. Is there a way to change that?

Still installing apps, loving the fingerprint scanner and the speed. Going to go through the threads and look for "must have" apps.
    Thanks!
    Lawrie Sherratt likes this.
    05-16-2016 09:01 AM
    Very nice! Glad you're enjoying it .
    Lawrie Sherratt likes this.
    05-16-2016 10:16 AM
    Brilliant phone. No more to say.
    05-16-2016 12:06 PM
    The themes I use all change the colour of the drop down menu.

Posted via the Android Central App via a kicking Gold Galaxy S7 Edge.
    05-17-2016 12:17 AM
    And I love it! I had an S4 years back and switched to a Windows phone for the last 6 months. Not going to bash, but had to switch.

So far I am liking the S7 but there are some things I am having issues with

The calendar widget. I installed google calendar and the 2x3 widget is a horrible color. Is there any way to change/fix this?

I have played with a few of the themes (sorry I am not going to pay to test some) but things like the drop down stay that ugly pale blueish color. Is there a way to change that?

Still installing apps, loving the fingerprint scanner and the speed. Going to go through the threads and look for "must have" apps.
    Thanks!
    You can't change Google Calendar's widget. You can try other apps and widgets though.

As for the themes, some themes change the colors of the dropdown menu. I use Black Edition theme from the Galaxy Store and I got black everywhere. Even the dropdown menu is full black with white icons. Just lool for one that does.
    05-17-2016 02:25 AM