Cracked screen, not too bad

anon(19759)

Trusted Member
Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Considering it fell face first into my concrete garage floor, a small crack on the bottom right that is barely noticeable and doesn't affect functionality isn't too bad in my opinion. I've never actually broken a screen before and my wife and kids won't stop busting on me because I'm the first to mock them for their busted screens.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(19759)

Trusted Member
Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Was your phone nekkid?

Yep. I never use cases and have never broken a phone from dropping before. I've had 15+ different phones over the past 10 years. Certainly have dropped a few, but never from 4 feet high onto concrete, directly on the screen. Oh well, I put a Skinomi skin on it so hopefully that helps prevent any further cracking at that same spot.

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Yep. I never use cases and have never broken a phone from dropping before. I've had 15+ different phones over the past 10 years. Certainly have dropped a few, but never from 4 feet high onto concrete, directly on the screen. Oh well, I put a Skinomi skin on it so hopefully that helps prevent any further cracking at that same spot.

Well I'm glad you're not here to (complain) about a cracked screen then. It's hard to feel sorry for someone that breaks/cracks their phone when they insist on not protecting it ;)

anon(19759)

Trusted Member
Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Well I'm glad you're not here to (complain) about a cracked screen then. It's hard to feel sorry for someone that breaks/cracks their phone when they insist on not protecting it ;)

Nah. My fault completely. Eh, this is my free one on the Verizon bogo promotion so it doesn't sting quite as bad.

Oddly enough i feel more comfortable now handing it since its very broken in already.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance