when i was out today i notice a security update policy i was going to update though mobile but i decided to do when i got home a few mins ago wifi on and mobile data turn off i manual update it then it said connection failed ok i went into applications clear the cache and data security policy restarted phone try to update wifi again still saying connection server failed try again later i don't know what's happening

is this doing other folks verizon phones today or is it because i got knox running if i wait until tomorrow or at midnight will i finally be able to update security policy without connection failed our not
    05-24-2016 08:42 PM
    Got it and updated fine.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-25-2016 07:52 AM
    try to manual update it on wifi ain't going to work perhaps i should had stay home or when came up yesterday afternoon update it on mobile data depsite it said wanted to do wifi guess i'll have to wait update it pops up again in 7 days since i already got it on automaticaly update and on wifi i'mgoing to go ahead and call them and verizon i guess meh

yeah verizon wanted me to just reset wifi and mobile data it still won't work she was able to somehow update it mobile data on a s7 phone my signal strength in my house isn't very good

i have to try to manual update it mobile data don't work i guess when i go out friday i will try to manual update it when i got good signal strength somewhere if not wait 7 days meh

i'm pretty sure it would have work yesterday if i manual update it when i was out did have a strong signal on mobile data btw
    05-25-2016 12:45 PM