i'm curious when update came up mobile data when i was out of the house yesterday if i could have successful update policy or not

i have weak signals where i live at i have try to manual update wifi all last night and today it saying cannot connect to server failed try again later

i know that i'm going out friday and would love to try to manual update on mobile data only with strong signals samsung claims in chat that i have to be on wifi in order to manual update and being on mobile will not connect to servers

my mom saw news tonight about internet problems nashville area esp on cell phones not sure that is why i cannot connect to server since i live right in the middle i did see charter communications doing something yesterday afternoon near my house not sure why

i guess have to go to verizon soon see if connect wifi and manual update but not sure if somebody has one got problems updating like me or not i know 7 dayit will pop up again i hope at home and wifi works
    05-25-2016 10:14 PM
    Something tells me that the "update security policy" notice itself was the malware, and you shouldn't do anything.
    05-26-2016 06:47 PM
    now why you say that if its from samsung themself if you go under lock screen and security scroll down other security setttings
    click on security policy updates it supp and find manual update click on check for updates it connects to server but it suppose to download that but it falls because i have weak signals on my phone

i think its because i need a new router if i go outside i see 4 bars if i come back inside to router it jumps down to 2 bars does same thing parents samsung phones its good if i'm upstairs

i still wonder if i made the signal worst when other day a verizon tech told me to reset network settings try to get that to work i know my signal strength goes up and down sometimes but tues i was able to see 3 or 4 bars but now its like 1 or 2 if i wait an hour or 2 i see alot of signals but as soon as i put my pin in it automatically goes down to 2 bars meh

if i leave the house go somewhere sure i will see alot of signals in the bar
    05-26-2016 08:25 PM
    well this afteroon i was eating lunch all my bars were lighted up like a freakin christmas tree i fire up go on wifi try to manual update it what the crap still cannot connect server i try it on mobile nada i basically giving up this time

i talk to verizon tech said try to go to a best buy store perhaps tomorrow or next week see if they can maybe push update make it work

then again i can try to wait next week pops up and see if it will update on its own that is if i'm home on wifi meh
    05-27-2016 10:44 PM