SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 front camera blurry pictures

jim18

May 27, 2016
Visit site
Well i purchased my black galaxy s7 on may ..the selfie pictures were very blurry and then i noticed aline inside the screen so i thought that was the problem and they gave me another one..suprisingly the quality was a bit better but when i take selfies one side of my face is a bit more blurry than the other side which is crisper and clearer..in addition my sister purchased a white galaxy s7 and her front camera not only is worst than mine but is has kind of different colours like its another device..however both our rare cameras work great...does anybody have any idea what's going on..it's really frustrating to have this problems for such a costly device in so may phones...:( :(

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
If the 'blurry' part is always on the same position, then it's a lens defect and you should get it replaced. But if the blurry pictures come from motion (the front camera can't slow down the shutter as much as the rear one) or from any of the 'beauty' effects, then it's a matter of steady hands or tweaking the settings. The front camera has software to smooth out face tones, skin appearance, even re-shape faces... so you might want to dial those down.

Tom_qwerty

May 29, 2016
Visit site
My front camera is poor quality too and has a fairly severe "fish eye" effect whereby the edges of the picture are stretched out - if someone's face is towards the edge of a pic it will be stretched to twice its width and look ridiculous/fat.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
My front camera is poor quality too and has a fairly severe "fish eye" effect whereby the edges of the picture are stretched out - if someone's face is towards the edge of a pic it will be stretched to twice its width and look ridiculous/fat.

The front camera does have a 'wide angle' lens, so some distortion will happen on the edges.

alekskoporge

Dec 29, 2016
Visit site
Still no update from samsung, and its almost 2017!!! Samsung Galaxy S7 front facing camera is the worst camera ever! Its blurry, it looks very strange! I have disabled beautified and all the other **** of the stock camera app, also tried different app, the problem relies on the system or maybe on the hardware. What I hear from everyone one the web, there are a lot of people complaining about it!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800