Hi,

I'm just changed the phone from iOS to Android and I having a problem to make the phone ringing with Android Device Manager because when I click Ring button my phone show notification about Location on the top left corner as normal notification and when I check the detail the location notification suddenly disappear.

As I search for the solution I found some one has the same problem (from like below) on SS Galaxy Note 4 and the reply talking about the version of OS so I wondering my case is related to the OS version or my setting is not correct. Would appreciate if anyone could advise me on this issue.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...t-working.html

Thank you in advance.
    05-31-2016 05:48 AM
    You could enable Samsung's Find My Mobile Service. I find it seems to work better than Android's Device Manager feature. Actually they should make it work better considering that the service existed before Android created their version of it.

While you're at it, get Samsung SideSync for your phone and PC/Mac. Not really something you need but more of an insurance policy. Without it, if ever you break your screen and it becomes unresponsive, you'll have a lot of trouble trying to get stuff back especially if you have a locked screen. This lets you mirror and control your phone screen on a computer.
    05-31-2016 06:09 AM