Which signal booster do i need for an at&t S7?

rb56

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I moved to an area where coverage is horrible. I tether to my pc to use it and the signal times out. Plus dropped calls and text is horrible. I live in my rv 3 mi. from a new cell tower. I see boosters from $125 to anything and i have to stay low on a price. Any and all help is apprciated.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
If you're on contract with AT&T, it's possible they may give you a free booster. Contact them to see what they say.

rb56

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
well that was their answer...the reason i want one mostly...and i told at&t was to have a better signal when i tether to my pc. they said they'd give me a refund on a purchase of a micro-cell. i drove 80 miles one way and the guy lays it on the desk and asked...you do have good internet right? the micro cell at&t uses, uses high speed internet to create it's own cell tower of the broadband a person has with their internet. i need a booster that bounces the signal from a cell tower to an outside antenna to an inside antenna on the receiver to my cell phone. i think commonly called a repeater booster simply because it repeats the tower signal. zboost is one but says you get a minimum signal boost. i do have an outside signal that goes dead in my rv. i know an rv has too much metal...for my phone as is, yes. with a booster though it's wired into my rv where my phone receives it. i was tickled at&t was giving me the micro cell...then a little p.o.'d that wasn't the answer. i live in an rv in a rural area, i see boosters online at amazon and ebay costing under $100 with the numbers same as the high dollar ones. anyone know the reason? can't be quality, or lack of it...help?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12