07-22-2017 09:14 AM
36 12
tools
    I had the same problem since yday evening. Restarting phone resolved this issue. Not sure when this comes up again..
    12-18-2016 01:42 PM
    I restarted my phone and it fixed the problem.
    01-07-2017 12:34 PM
    Hi, I would just like to say that it is January of 2017 and my Samsung Galaxy S7 just took a selfie then changed it to a negative exposure. I played with the settings nothing changed and I realize restarting my phone fixes it but it is kind of sad to see this hasn't been fixed permanently yet.
    01-11-2017 09:58 PM
    Why are my pictures and videos and face book news feed all pictures are like a nagative.pictue this is not good
    01-23-2017 02:05 PM
    I have a samsung s7 and have not had problems taking selfies in selfie mode until yesterday night at a wedding. When I capture the selfie image, it was clear and bright and even the little icon of the pictures looked like what I wanted. However, when I touched to view it it looked like I had taken that pictures in a negative exposure mode. The nonselfie mode pictures are normal at night and day and the selfie mode for video recording is still normal.

I've been testing settings and looking for responses and checked the accessibility, then vision, and negative effect and it is still Off. My screen protector is not covering the lenses as well. I have no clue as to as to what could have happen.

Please help! Thank you for any input!!!
    Mine is still doing this... SOS what do I do

Tried all the previous ideas nothings working
    01-30-2017 09:09 PM
    I JUST started having this problem about an hour ago. Any picture taken in "selfie" mode saves in the "negative exposure" look of dark reds, even if the thumbnail preview in the bottom corner looks correct. Pictures taken in "wide selfie" mode or "virtual shot" mode come out CORRECTLY. Also, pictures taken with the front camera in another picture app, like Instagram, come out NORMALLY. It's definitely not a camera issue, it's some sort of software/setting/processing issue. I have checked and re-checked all my settings and tried playing around with anything that might even remotely affect this, with no luck. I've also rebooted my phone twice and it's still not fixed.

Any suggestions? I seem to be the only one for whom rebooting didn't fix the issue.
    Thanks.

Android version 6.0.1
    Last software update 1/22/17
    02-21-2017 08:51 PM
    Same trouble here. i've tried everything! Really disappointing as I went on vacation this past weekend and all my selfies came out blank or black, or negative.
    03-08-2017 07:42 PM
    Same trouble here. i've tried everything! Really disappointing as I went on vacation this past weekend and all my selfies came out blank or black, or negative.
    Have you tried replace the headers on the corrupt files.
    03-09-2017 07:29 AM
    I am having the same selfie issue. I'm hoping it will realize after restarting.
    05-17-2017 12:33 PM
    My issue with the negative selfies are resolved after restarting my Samsung Galaxy S7 edge. Hopefully it stays resolved.
    05-17-2017 12:40 PM
    Realized after the queen concert last night that all of my selfie pictures with my husbsnd came out dark and had a negative look to them. Took advice given on this site to restart phone and it worked. Feeling kinda stupid that I didn't just do that on my own since it does solve alot of problems some times. Thank you! I am just super disappointed that all those pictures are destroyed and no good! :0(
    07-22-2017 09:14 AM
36 12