Hey

I've got a Galaxy S7 and I'm not receiving notifications for events in my S Planner and because of this I'm missing/forgetting things. When I set an event in the planner I have 4 different calendars to choose from: first one is called 'My Calendars', the second is called 'Samsung Calendar' and the third and fourth are just my email address but each with a different colour next to it. I have absolutely no idea what the difference between these 4 calendars is but by default it's set to the third one which is my email address. Now, I moved from iPhone so I manually put all my events (most of them repeating) into the S Planner and set the notifcations to go off for when I want reminding. I am not receiving the notifications and it's driving me crazy. Strangely, if I set a new event in the S Planner for a few minute's time then the notifcation DOES go off. But for all the events in there that are further in the future - no notifcation. I've cleared the S Planner app data and cache, I've deleted all the events and re-entered them, nothing is working.

Has anyone experienced this issue before or does anyone know of a fix? Massive amounts of thanks in advance if someone has the answer!
    07-06-2016 12:47 PM
    I am having the same problem too

My reminder just simply never appear in S planner , So SAD !!!
    07-21-2016 09:18 PM
    My phone planner ...now I find ..is sending notifications to my old phone ...can anyone help?
    08-01-2016 01:18 PM
    solved!
    I had this issue and it's solved now. The notification will only show for the event you add to the google account that is currently the main account on your phone. You may have several google account registered on the phone but only the event on your main account will pop out.
    09-12-2017 12:51 AM