1. AC Question's Avatar
    I live in the U.S. and use the 110v outlet and will be traveling to Italy which use the 220v outlets. I need an adapter to make my plug work there, but am wondering if I need to get a coverter as well so that I don't fry my phone there.
    07-20-2016 01:58 AM
  2. Tim1954's Avatar
    If you look on the transformer it should say suitable for 110-240volts on it somewhere. I used one on mine in Guam and other places with no issues.. Check the writing on it to be sure. Failing that, just but one in Italy and you'll get the right plugs and all! That may be the best option
    07-20-2016 02:37 AM
  3. mehigh101's Avatar
    Welcome to Android Central!
    In Romania we use 220v outlets too,and i tried to charge my phone with the US adapter. It charges very slow and it gets got very fast. I bought a power brick for 7$ so i recommend you do the same thing.
    Best regards,Mikey. I hope you found what you were looking for.
    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F.
    07-20-2016 04:09 AM

Similar Threads

  1. How do I update my Kyocera Hydro from Android 4.3 to Android 4.4 KitKat?
    By AC Question in forum Legacy Android & Other OS's
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-05-2017, 12:52 PM
  2. How to wipe a phone with corrupted storage
    By ObiWanYJ in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-25-2016, 12:52 PM
  3. Verizon LG G4 to Marshmallow???
    By JosephJacobs in forum LG G4
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-20-2016, 05:05 PM
  4. Why is my phone not registering my microSD card?
    By AC Question in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-20-2016, 01:19 PM