My car (2013 BMW 3 series) has the ability to display my emails and text messages, yet for some reason I cannot see either my hotmail or work email that both set up on Samsung S7 through Exchange. Any idea why I can only see my text messages and gmail, but not the other email accounts?

Thanks in advance.
    07-25-2016 08:09 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Is the car interfacing with Google Now? If so, that's probably why it can only show your Gmail.
    07-25-2016 09:05 PM
    I did a little more experimenting and it appears that whichever email account is set as default, that is the one that appears in the car. Is there any way to get all 3 of my email accounts to appear?

I don't believe the car is interfacing with Google Now, it is just picking up the emails via the MAP Bluetooth setting.
    07-26-2016 07:21 AM
    I recently picked up an S7 and notice that I am only able to see emails from the "default" email account via Bluetooth in my car (2013 BMW with the Office feature). My phone currently has 3 email accounts set-up on it and with my previous BlackBerry phone I was able to see emails from all 3 accounts in the car along with text messages. Any ideas on what I can do to be able to view all emails over Bluetooth? I do have the "Message Access" option selected on the Bluetooth settings for the car.

Thanks in advance.
    07-26-2016 12:46 PM
    Hmm, I'm not sure if I'll be able to help, since I only use Gmail. Does the email app have a combined inbox that you can set as default? Although I figure this still wouldn't work for the car display.
    07-26-2016 01:15 PM
    Merged your two threads.
    07-26-2016 01:27 PM
    Yes the email app that came with the phone has the ability to view a combined inbox, however it does not allow the combined inbox to be set as default (only individual email accounts).

Thanks for merging the threads.
    07-26-2016 01:33 PM
    Anyone have any ideas on how I can view all of my email accounts over Bluetooth?
    07-28-2016 09:14 AM
    I recently picked up an S7 and notice that I am only able to see emails from the "default" email account via Bluetooth in my car (2013 BMW with the Office feature). My phone currently has 3 email accounts set-up on it and with my previous BlackBerry phone I was able to see emails from all 3 accounts in the car along with text messages. Any ideas on what I can do to be able to view all emails over Bluetooth? I do have the "Message Access" option selected on the Bluetooth settings for the car.

Thanks in advance.
    Not only I have the exact same issue you do but I too had a BlackBerry that showed all 3 accounts in my BMW...were you able to resolve the issue since?
    11-23-2019 12:56 AM
    @MBCHCCubs I did some testing and it looks like it's an issue with Samsung's email app. I sent them a feedback using Samsung Members app. Please do the same if you are still a Samsung user.
    11-23-2019 12:43 PM