I recently upgraded from an S3 to S7 (Verizon) and one of the huge things I miss about the S3 is the clock/alarm app. It allowed you to set an alarm that would only sound off when you were at a particular location. For example: When at my girlfriends I set a Monday wake-up alarm for 8am and set it so that it only sounds off at her house. When at my house I set a Monday wake-up alarm for 10am and set it so that it only sounds off when I am at my house. The phone will only sound off one alarm based on the phones location.

I'm looking for an app that will do the same thing any suggestions?

Thanks,
    07-27-2016 10:25 PM
    I recently upgraded from an S3 to S7 (Verizon) and one of the huge things I miss about the S3 is the clock/alarm app. It allowed you to set an alarm that would only sound off when you were at a particular location. For example: When at my girlfriends I set a Monday wake-up alarm for 8am and set it so that it only sounds off at her house. When at my house I set a Monday wake-up alarm for 10am and set it so that it only sounds off when I am at my house. The phone will only sound off one alarm based on the phones location.

I'm looking for an app that will do the same thing any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Hello!

I have looked through the Play Store and don't see anything with descriptions that may support this feature. Everything I see for location is weather related. Have you tried any of the top rated clock apps in the Play Store? There's a bunch and I would highly recommend taking a look at what may be available.
    07-27-2016 10:43 PM