Hi everyone. I've noticed that both the feedback and vibration randomly stop working. The only thing that fixes it for me is restarting my phone. I posted this problem on reddit and it seems that a few others are experiencing this issue as well.
    Anyone happen to have an idea of what could be the culprit? Thanks! Otherwise this phone is one of the least problematic that I've owned so far.
    08-07-2016 12:16 PM
    Hi everyone. I've noticed that both the feedback and vibration randomly stop working. The only thing that fixes it for me is restarting my phone. I posted this problem on reddit and it seems that a few others are experiencing this issue as well.
    Anyone happen to have an idea of what could be the culprit? Thanks! Otherwise this phone is one of the least problematic that I've owned so far.
    Go into system settings > sounds/vibration. Make sure the appropriate settings are enabled for the haptic feedback. Also, when you notice the problem is it only when using a particular app or service?

You can also try clearing the device cache: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-24999

Hopefully this helps.
    missmotta likes this.
    08-07-2016 02:18 PM
    Hi. I've checked all of the settings and unchecked them again and rechecked them! I can't figure it out. It seems to happen RANDOMLY. very annoying for a flagship
    08-07-2016 03:32 PM