Like the title says, I'm new to Galaxy phones, coming from iPhone's and I love it. I have the Galaxy s7. I'm a bit of a worrier when it comes to new phones and how to treat them. My question is, how long should you be on your phone at a time? Is it bad for your phone to be on your phone for long periods at a time?
    08-09-2016 10:23 PM
    Hi and welcome to Android Central.
    Assume you mean talk time, my wife a talk champion, has been known to stay on my phone for hours, if the battery gets low you'll here a beep, just plug in and keep right on going.
    I myself have watched many baseball games on my phone, never had any issues, just have to plug in power when battery is low.
    J

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-09-2016 10:41 PM
    Like the title says, I'm new to Galaxy phones, coming from iPhone's and I love it. I have the Galaxy s7. I'm a bit of a worrier when it comes to new phones and how to treat them. My question is, how long should you be on your phone at a time? Is it bad for your phone to be on your phone for long periods at a time?
    I don't think there's any rule about how long you should be on your phone. I'm on mines likely 20 minutes at a time tops maybe once a day. The rest is just a couple minutes here or there. The longer the screen is lit, the more the battery will drain. Just keep that in mind.

Posted via the Android Central App running on my Galaxy S7
    08-10-2016 12:05 AM