Switching From an iPhone at this Point?

ring o fire

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
I was considering switching to a S7 from an iphone 6s+. Is it worth it at this point to do so? I know the Note 7 release is just around the corner but I am not so interested in the size anymore. This would be a JOD move as well if that makes any difference.

Thanks for the advice.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I was considering switching to a S7 from an iphone 6s+. Is it worth it at this point to do so? I know the Note 7 release is just around the corner but I am not so interested in the size anymore. This would be a JOD move as well if that makes any difference.

Thanks for the advice.
JOD? Sorry - first time I've seen that acronym.

I don't think it's too late to purchase the S7. It's a solid device and has been given positive reviews. It'll be a solid device through the year and even after the next S device is released.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
The device is fine, and will be for a long time. The improvements of the Note 7 are pretty minimal, unless you really think you'll use the stylus a lot.

A bigger question is are you ready to switch to Android. If you haven't used it before, are you ready for a substantial learning curve? Many iPhone users end up going back to iOS because they just don't want to deal all the options and choices you get to make with Android. This isn't a criticism

Fille84

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
The device is fine, and will be for a long time. The improvements of the Note 7 are pretty minimal, unless you really think you'll use the stylus a lot.

A bigger question is are you ready to switch to Android. If you haven't used it before, are you ready for a substantial learning curve? Many iPhone users end up going back to iOS because they just don't want to deal all the options and choices you get to make with Android. This isn't a criticism
Yeah the choices and options are there. But with that said you don't really have to use them if you don't want to.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz