I'm not able to use my new S7 cuz screen overlay

Terri Harris1

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
I cannot do much of anytime on my phone without the message... screen overlay needs to be changed ..go to settings..then app... and
But when I get there I'm not able to change anything.....i cannot even call sprint for support help.....cuz the message pops up again. From there cannot go any further.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I cannot do much of anytime on my phone without the message... screen overlay needs to be changed ..go to settings..then app... and
But when I get there I'm not able to change anything.....i cannot even call sprint for support help.....cuz the message pops up again. From there cannot go any further.

Can you take a screen shot to show exactly what is happening?

fila

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site

I had the same issue. It's BC you've downloaded an app that "sits/floats" on top of every screen. For me it was the Floating Toolbox app that was the issue. Disable the app and then you should be fine. You can go back and turn it back on once you updated or added whatever app was giving you that error to start with.

NiffiIsenguard

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
Mine was FB messages if there's a bubble on your screen for a chat just get rid of it. And it seems to fix the problem

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463