Wifi calling

allensize04

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
How has your experience been with wifi calling? I have Verizon and both at my office and home. Wifi calling has been less that a success. I get drops, cutoffs, and poor quality. Do you use it all the time or only enable when you cell coverage is gone? I have a weaker cell signal at my house and would love to take advantage of wifi calling.

MarkMN

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
We used the wifi calling a bunch on a recent trip to Sweden & Norway. It worked great, no dropped calls, the audio sounded good. I noticed at work it switched to wifi for a call I made in an area with bad cell coverage. I didn't notice a difference and only realized it had been over wifi after the call.

ded1945

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
On Sprint and use Wi-Fi calling daily with excellent results. On a recent trip to Canada the Wi-Fi calling was also crystal clear.

anon(19759)

Trusted Member
Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I use it every day in home office. There is a slight delay when answering. Seems like the software takes a second to determine which connection is best and callers can't hear me during that brief pause. I basically just don't talk until the timer hits three seconds on the call. Other than that, I've had very few garbled calls.

htcrazy

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm on AT&T. I turned it on and had one dropped call out of several, but can't be sure it was due to Wi-Fi calling.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer