Alarm Clock always starts with yet another new alarm?

jimojimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
HI,
My S7 has an extreme annoyance--every time I open the Alarm clock, it pops up a brand new alarm. This is beyond annoying and I can't imagine a UX designer who would think that any human would want to build up hundreds of saved alarms. I already have saved my two alarms and if I want a new one, there is an "Add" button--but it's as if this app assumes that opening the app means you also want a new alarm created.

Worse--it forces me to Save the alarm then delete it--otherwise the Alarm Clock screen is dominated by this new, unsaved alarm--and it will stay there until I Save it (there is NO Cancel button!!??).

Only after Save/Delete of this un-invited new alarm--then I can go to one of my two normal alarms and turn them on or adjust them by a few minutes or whatever. But then of course I have to delete this "new" alarm, unless I want hundreds of unused alarms in the list. Something is really wrong with this.

I really need to find a way to be able to open the alarm clock and just see my two alarms there.
Thanks,
--Jim