Why do my voice messages on Whatsapp sound static/crackling?

sjruuzd

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I just purchased a Galaxy S7 yesterday, and I'm loving it except for the fact that my voice messages sound like there's static and cracking sounds in them. I switched to a Galaxy from an iPhone, so I'm not familiar at all with androids. Thanks for the help!

kaizerventus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I just purchased a Galaxy S7 yesterday, and I'm loving it except for the fact that my voice messages sound like there's static and cracking sounds in them. I switched to a Galaxy from an iPhone, so I'm not familiar at all with androids. Thanks for the help!

I think the app needs and update I guess you just have to wait

starboltbnu

Dec 14, 2016
Visit site

I have the exact same problem. I currently face this issue on a brand new Moto Z Play... I also tested with an Asus Zenfone 3 and heard the voice messages on WhatsApp with the static/crackling noise.

Anyway, I haven't found a solution yet. Motorola says they plan to fix the issue on Android N, so for me it seems like an issue with Lollipop.