Syncing multiple Exchange/ActiveSync calendars, but they appear as a single merged calendar

anon(5376293)

Sep 26, 2016
Visit site
I just recently migrated back to Android, after years in the Windows Mobile environment. I use Office365 email and calendar via my workplace, and I use Outlook.com email and calendar via my personal accounts.

The problem I am experiencing is; in both cases, I keep my appointments and reminders organized through multiple, separate calendars. After adding my accounts to Android, however, they appear only as a single 'merged' calendar per account, rather than separate calendars. This does not happen with GCal calendars.

Is this an app limitation? An OS limitation? Or a Galaxy limitation? Is there something I can do to fix it?

Last edited:

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I think it's a limitation on how the Exchange sync works. You might try a different calendar app to see if it supports multiple calendars within the same account. I'm not sure if Nine supports this, but it is by far the best Exchange experience I've had. I do use two accounts, but it's just one calendar per account, so I can tell them apart by using different colors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech