My notification bar is now a terrible shade of purple.
    Attached Thumbnails Don't update your lock screen through galaxy apps!-7826.jpg  
    10-05-2016 01:51 PM
    I enjoy how your avatar matches your post perfectly.
    cyberdman and Colchicine like this.
    10-05-2016 01:55 PM
    One of the many reasons why I disabled that app.
    10-05-2016 02:20 PM
    Yeah I got that surprise last night. It said "Update" and it did it. It wasn't any freaking update. It is the worst thing ever. I knew something was up when it made me reboot the phone after installing. Looks like a neon sign puked all over my phone. I played with it for a little while and promptly uninstalled it. I couldn't stand it, it was way too obtrusive. You can change the colors, but it changes too many other things about the phone that I didn't like the least little bit.
    10-05-2016 02:25 PM
    Yeah I got that surprise last night. It said "Update" and it did it. It wasn't any freaking update. It is the worst thing ever. I knew something was up when it made me reboot the phone after installing. Looks like a neon sign puked all over my phone. I played with it for a little while and promptly uninstalled it. I couldn't stand it, it was way too obtrusive. You can change the colors, but it changes too many other things about the phone that I didn't like the least little bit.
    I finally found the app to uninstall it. I was getting ready to sell my phone.
    10-05-2016 02:35 PM
    Thanks to roll2tide! http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...oday-help.html

The app: Good Lock
    To access it: Bring down the notification bar and then press and hold on the top of the bar. Tap the icon that looks like a painters palette.

The colors can be adjusted and this is actually a very cool little app once you get it matching your screen.

Google Good Lock for how-tos and features.
    10-05-2016 03:03 PM
    Sweet. Thanks!
    10-05-2016 03:32 PM
    You can:
    1. Disable Good Lock (that's the name of the app)
    2. Change the color scheme to whatever you want, it's in the settings
    10-05-2016 04:38 PM
    You just have to search it through the Galaxy Apple Store click the open, then there is a option to uninstall in the Good Lock itself.
    10-05-2016 08:23 PM
    "Galaxy Apple Store", that is a new one I haven't heard yet. LOL
    10-05-2016 09:49 PM
    You can:
    1. Disable Good Lock (that's the name of the app)
    2. Change the color scheme to whatever you want, it's in the settings
    Where can i find the different color schemes?
    10-06-2016 02:09 AM
    If you Google "good lock change color", this is the first result:
    10-06-2016 08:38 AM
    If you Google "good lock change color", this is the first result:
    That only works for good lock. Not if it's disabled like suggested.
    10-06-2016 09:23 AM
    That only works for good lock. Not if it's disabled like suggested.
    I'm not sure I understand what you are saying. I believe that dadathepanda gave two options for dealing with Good Lock:
    1. Disable the app
    OR
    2. Change the color scheme

Then riccowboy asked how to change the color scheme, which is what I gave directions for...

This thread is about Good Lock, or at least the consequences of having Good Lock enabled, so I'm pretty sure riccowboy was not asking a general question about the Samsung color schemes, but a specific question about the Good Lock color schemes.

If you want to change your Samsung theme, go to Settings>Wallpaper and themes and choose Themes.
    10-06-2016 09:30 AM
    Good Lock settings, Routines and:
    1. Create a new routine, or
    2. Default routine and click Next where you can swipe around to see all the color options.
    lizardchest likes this.
    10-06-2016 11:57 AM
    I'm not sure I understand what you are saying. I believe that dadathepanda gave two options for dealing with Good Lock:
    1. Disable the app
    OR
    2. Change the color scheme

Then riccowboy asked how to change the color scheme, which is what I gave directions for...

This thread is about Good Lock, or at least the consequences of having Good Lock enabled, so I'm pretty sure riccowboy was not asking a general question about the Samsung color schemes, but a specific question about the Good Lock color schemes.

If you want to change your Samsung theme, go to Settings>Wallpaper and themes and choose Themes.
    Your right . I miss read. My bad
    10-06-2016 12:29 PM
    No worries! I just found out I loved using Samsung themes (Material Dark) from digging deeper after your post, so it was a win-win.
    10-06-2016 12:32 PM