I'm trying to weed out dozens and dozens of pictures in Messages+. Is there an easier way to do it than a single picture at a time and having to confirm each deletion?
    Thanks
    10-06-2016 09:18 AM
    If the pictures appear in a picture app (Gallery, QuickPic, etc.), it can be done there - or even in your PC (with the pphone connected), otherwise you can use a file manager, find the pictures (they may be hidden, so you'd have to be rooted) and delete them. MyFiles (which Samsung provides) makes it difficult, but ES File Explorer makes it easier - long-press one file and you get check-boxes next to all of them, then just check the boxes of the ones you want to delete and tap Delete.
    10-06-2016 10:46 AM
    Some of the pictures are in the Gallery and some not. I don't necessarily want to get rid of the photos all together, I'm just wanting to "clean out" Messages+ and it's a long process deleting and confirming one at a time. And some photos have already been deleted from the Gallery but are still in my texting app. I don't like clutter
    10-06-2016 01:18 PM
    I am assuming you are using Verizon's Message+. Unfortunately, you can not select all to save your text'ed pictures. When you open Message+, from your 'all' conversation view, you select Pictures and Videos at the top. All your embedded pictures are displayed. By each picture, select the 3 dots to choose save, then 3 dots to delete. If the picture says 'Me', you sent that pictures so no need to save that one, just delete; save the pictures other people have sent you. It's at least better than searching long individual conversations, looking for the picture, long press to save, then long press to delete said picture.
    10-06-2016 01:27 PM