just went from an iPhone to the Galaxy S7 WOW!

tony78201

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I've been an iPhone user since the 4s, and decided to try something new, so I went from an iPhone 6s to the new Samsung galaxy S7, and I am blown away. I've had it for a week now, and I keep finding new features. I've been on youtube watching all these "hidden feature" videos LOL. I think I'll be sticking with Android for a while

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Indeed! The S7 has myriad tweaks, options, settings etc. It's the best phone ever! Hope you don't tie yourself in too many knots there Tony, Android is a lot more open platform and you can get yourself in trouble if you twiddle with things you don't understand! I only make a couple of changes at a time so i can just undo them if I've upset something... Enjoy your most excellent device mate ! Happy days!

Fit24

Trusted Member
Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I've been an iPhone user since the 4s, and decided to try something new, so I went from an iPhone 6s to the new Samsung galaxy S7, and I am blown away. I've had it for a week now, and I keep finding new features. I've been on youtube watching all these "hidden feature" videos LOL. I think I'll be sticking with Android for a while

My experience is similar; enjoying the customization of Android OS.

tony78201

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Indeed! The S7 has myriad tweaks, options, settings etc. It's the best phone ever! Hope you don't tie yourself in too many knots there Tony, Android is a lot more open platform and you can get yourself in trouble if you twiddle with things you don't understand! I only make a couple of changes at a time so i can just undo them if I've upset something... Enjoy your most excellent device mate ! Happy days!

oh no, I don't plan on messing with it that much. taking it slow. thanks

RicKaysen

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I went from Motorola flips to a Nokia candy bar running Symbian. I remember the revelation when I got my first Nexus One running Android Eclaire. Since then, it's only been incremental changes from my perspective. I'm jealous of the WOW factor you're experiencing.