So today I went to the Sprint Corporate store and changed my note 7 for the S7. The S7 Edge in my opinion isn't anywhere near what the note 7 is. Also
    the note 7 edges were so hard to find a screen protector that actually stayed on. The S7 for me is a better phone cheaper more pixel density but just easier to hold then the razor sharp edge from the s7. Not to knock the S7 edge but the S7 is great for one hand use. I'am very disappointed with the Note 7 battery explosions we had. It was the best phone for a phablet but it also had its problems. For instance in a couple of hours of using the S7 I feel how quick it is and it doesn't lag or have hiccups like the note 7 does. Hopefully we see an update to get the user grace interface of the note 7.
    TwitchyPuppy, Inders99 and stmax like this.
    10-15-2016 03:29 PM
    So today I went to the Sprint Corporate store and changed my note 7 for the S7. The S7 Edge in my opinion isn't anywhere near what the note 7 is. Also
    the note 7 edges were so hard to find a screen protector that actually stayed on. The S7 for me is a better phone cheaper more pixel density but just easier to hold then the razor sharp edge from the s7. Not to knock the S7 edge but the S7 is great for one hand use. I'am very disappointed with the Note 7 battery explosions we had. It was the best phone for a phablet but it also had its problems. For instance in a couple of hours of using the S7 I feel how quick it is and it doesn't lag or have hiccups like the note 7 does. Hopefully we see an update to get the user grace interface of the note 7.
    I did the same thing. I hate the Edge so much
    Climb14er likes this.
    10-15-2016 04:51 PM
    Same here, got an opened "new" S7 off ebay. Wanted something to hold me until a new note comes out. Edge I've heard of issues with screen protectors. Plus it isn't a note & cost more than the S7.
    Snappy Phoenix likes this.
    10-23-2016 05:37 PM
    Welcome...you'll love the phone.
    Snappy Phoenix likes this.
    10-23-2016 09:09 PM
    Welcome...you'll love the phone.
    I sure do mine.
    10-23-2016 09:59 PM
    I came from the Note 7 too. The S7 is one of the finest phones on the market. I jumped from iphone originally and won't look back.
    10-24-2016 08:46 PM
    Glad to see this thread. I came from note 7 as well. I realized how much I use one hand operation at work. I really am enjoying this phone!
    Oscar Maradiaga likes this.
    10-25-2016 01:16 AM