The S7/S7 Edge camera and mic blows the Pixel XL's camera out of the water, look at the color saturation, resolution, and audio difference!!

10-19-2016 11:23 AM
    I agree!!
    Snappy Phoenix likes this.
    10-19-2016 12:14 PM
    I've used LG phones since the Nexus 4. I decided to try samsung and upgraded to the Note7. For obvious reasons I'm no longer with Note 7.

But it was for the camera that I wanted to switch to Galaxy. Knowing the camera was the same across Galaxy 7's I ended up with the S7.

I am floored by the quality of the camera. The pics are always clear with no "camera phone" blur. Last night I left my DSLR at home and trusted my S7 camera at a function. The S7 did better than my DSLR would have in this low light point and shoot situation.

I am truly pleasantly satisfied with the fact that it "just works".
    10-20-2016 08:40 AM
    The S7/S7 Edge camera and mic blows the Pixel XL's camera out of the water, look at the color saturation, resolution, and audio difference!!

Both look fine. For the average consumer, both will be just fine. To geeks and people using g this forum it's night and day. But we are a minority
    10-20-2016 09:39 AM
    I've used LG phones since the Nexus 4. I decided to try samsung and upgraded to the Note7. For obvious reasons I'm no longer with Note 7.

But it was for the camera that I wanted to switch to Galaxy. Knowing the camera was the same across Galaxy 7's I ended up with the S7.

I am floored by the quality of the camera. The pics are always clear with no "camera phone" blur. Last night I left my DSLR at home and trusted my S7 camera at a function. The S7 did better than my DSLR would have in this low light point and shoot situation.

I am truly pleasantly satisfied with the fact that it "just works".
    I get that the S7 has a great camera. I have one also. I also have a pretty good camera (Mirrorless not DSLR).

However, if you're getting "better" pictures with your s7 over your DSLR then you don't know how to use a DSLR.
    Snappy Phoenix and Alanhd like this.
    10-20-2016 10:57 AM
    However, if you're getting "better" pictures with your s7 over your DSLR then you don't know how to use a DSLR.
    ouch
    10-20-2016 12:16 PM
    I get that the S7 has a great camera. I have one also. I also have a pretty good camera (Mirrorless not DSLR).

Actually I use my DSLR to frame images at unique angles, depth of field and perspectives. For situations that are simply point and shoot (as I said) the S7 does perform better. I stand by that statement.
    10-20-2016 11:59 PM
    Picture quality on the S7 based on this video is waaaay better. But the video stabilization in the Pixel is something else.
    10-21-2016 03:16 AM
    Picture quality on the S7 based on this video is waaaay better. But the video stabilization in the Pixel is something else.
    Almost makes me wonder if he remembered to turn on IS on the S7.
    10-21-2016 04:12 AM
    Almost makes me wonder if he remembered to turn on IS on the S7.
    You know I think you have something there. I just tried it now in my room and the IS is better than what's shown in the video.
    10-21-2016 04:15 AM
    He most definitely forgot to turn IS on. I just did a test trek through the house and image stabilization was smooth as butter (:
    10-24-2016 07:09 PM
    STOP, STOP, please STOP
    getting my pixel today.
    gave S7 to my wife.
    10-25-2016 06:00 AM