Galaxy S7 vs Google Pixel XL camera test

Snappy Phoenix

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
The S7/S7 Edge camera and mic blows the Pixel XL's camera out of the water, look at the color saturation, resolution, and audio difference!!

stmax

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
I've used LG phones since the Nexus 4. I decided to try samsung and upgraded to the Note7. For obvious reasons I'm no longer with Note 7.

But it was for the camera that I wanted to switch to Galaxy. Knowing the camera was the same across Galaxy 7's I ended up with the S7.

I am floored by the quality of the camera. The pics are always clear with no "camera phone" blur. Last night I left my DSLR at home and trusted my S7 camera at a function. The S7 did better than my DSLR would have in this low light point and shoot situation.

I am truly pleasantly satisfied with the fact that it "just works".

stabbedintheface

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I've used LG phones since the Nexus 4. I decided to try samsung and upgraded to the Note7. For obvious reasons I'm no longer with Note 7.

But it was for the camera that I wanted to switch to Galaxy. Knowing the camera was the same across Galaxy 7's I ended up with the S7.

I am floored by the quality of the camera. The pics are always clear with no "camera phone" blur. Last night I left my DSLR at home and trusted my S7 camera at a function. The S7 did better than my DSLR would have in this low light point and shoot situation.

I am truly pleasantly satisfied with the fact that it "just works".

I get that the S7 has a great camera. I have one also. I also have a pretty good camera (Mirrorless not DSLR).

However, if you're getting "better" pictures with your s7 over your DSLR then you don't know how to use a DSLR.

stmax

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
I get that the S7 has a great camera. I have one also. I also have a pretty good camera (Mirrorless not DSLR).

However, if you're getting "better" pictures with your s7 over your DSLR then you don't know how to use a DSLR.
Actually I use my DSLR to frame images at unique angles, depth of field and perspectives. For situations that are simply point and shoot (as I said) the S7 does perform better. I stand by that statement.

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
He most definitely forgot to turn IS on. I just did a test trek through the house and image stabilization was smooth as butter :)