My iPhone used to make a cool “whoosh” sound to confirm the sending of email and text messages. Does the Galaxy s7 have this feature? If so, how can I set it up?

When searching online, it appears that this is not a feature of the s7. If this is true, can anyone recommend an app for this?

Thanks

Reply to chanchan: Thank you. I took a look at Chomp. It seems to offer many features. Is it fairly easy to set up? If so, I'll give it a try.

I could not find any other way to reply here aside from editing my question! This forum is so full of ads that each keystroke is painfully slow to display and clicking on a link results in a very long wait with the "twirly thing" twirling for a long time. I could not find a way to reply in any of these areas under my username: Participated, Subscribed, My Threads.

10-20-2016 11:06 AM
    You'd need to use a different SMS app that has that feature. I use chompSMS.
    LaurieDutch likes this.
    10-20-2016 11:13 AM
    As far as sms, I know that Google Messenger has an "outgoing message sound" toggle.
    LaurieDutch likes this.
    10-20-2016 02:49 PM
    You'd need to use a different SMS app that has that feature. I use chompSMS.
    Thank you. I took a look at Chomp. It seems to offer many features. Is it fairly easy to set up? If so, I'll give it a try.

I could not find any other way to reply here aside from editing my question a while ago, so most of this reply is now also pasted into my original question. This forum is so full of ads that each keystroke is painfully slow to display and clicking on a link results in a very long wait with the "twirly thing" twirling for a long time. Earlier I could not find a way to reply in any of these areas under my username: Participated, Subscribed, My Threads. It only became possible to reply after editing my question.
    10-20-2016 03:10 PM
    No. They're pretty easy. All sms apps are just simple to use.
    LaurieDutch likes this.
    10-20-2016 05:43 PM