monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I think any stylus would work. Just find what you like or are comfortable using. I found an ink pen in DH's hat the other day that had a soft squishy stylus tip on the top end of the pen. It worked great on my S7 but if I were using a stylus I'd want one with a finer (more pointy) tip. I thought that was pretty cool to have a pen and a stylus in one. Probably common but it's the first I'm seeing it :)

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Anything. I have several cheapo stylus/pens given free from conventions and they will all work on any touch screen device. Heck if we get down to it, even a sausage will work (because it has all the electrical conductive properties that a stylus needs).

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
I think any stylus would work. Just find what you like or are comfortable using. I found an ink pen in DH's hat the other day that had a soft squishy stylus tip on the top end of the pen. It worked great on my S7 but if I were using a stylus I'd want one with a finer (more pointy) tip. I thought that was pretty cool to have a pen and a stylus in one. Probably common but it's the first I'm seeing it :)
I have a pen+stylus+penlight combo. Well I got 4 of those. Lol.

AxlMyk

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I buy them by the 10 pack on Ebay.
10 for under $3 shipped. Same ones I bought at a store 2 for $8. That was a rip off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs