Samsung Galaxy S7 boot and freezing issues

A

AC Question

Hello!

I've had my S7 since March. Worked flawlessly until around 2 weeks back. The first issue I got was that the phone stopped responding. I haven't linked that to any specific application. It happened at random. So the phone freezes and screen goes black. I used the Power button + Lower Volume button to power up the phone again and it worked. But then the no response problem happened more often. So I decided to go for a factory reset. I did this using recovery. But I continued to get the freezing issue. And the last time I got it was a few hours ago. But this time when I used the power button+ down volume button, the phone got stuck in a boot loop. I managed to bring up recovery to power down the phone. When I booted into recovery, I got the a dead android logo with a yellow exclamation mark in a triangle. I tried to power up my phone back, but it again got stuck in a boot loop. I know I can resolve this situation by doing a reset again. But I suppose this is not the solution as I will continue to get the freezing and not responding problem again.

Any advice please?

Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21