Galaxy S7 many issues since update (soft keys, notifications & more)

Mitcheg3k

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Hi,
I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and it has been working great the past few months but since the most recent update( I think, it may have been before) I have been having a number of issues (as follows):
- Left soft key no longer pops up with my 'recently used apps', or anything. it lights up but thats all it does.
- All my app notifications (facebook/email/twitter/spotify/currently running app((like music player))) that appear on the top bar no longer appear.
- I get a vibration when I receive a text/tweet/email/missed call/app update/snap etc but there is no sign of it on the phone. I have to open each app to see which app it was that I got a buzz from. the notification light flashes at the top of the phone but its not helpful
- My calendar no longer syncs with my google calendar or an other calendar
- things like mix cloud, sound cloud, spotify stop playing after about 10 minutes of playback
- I think this is due to connection issues as Bluetooth and wifi are harder to connect to than they used to be.
- the top right hand side of the screen is often unresponsive

As all these issues began at the same time so Im assuming they are all connected.

Can any one help me with what it might be please?

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae