Samsung Pay Rewards?

Linda J M Will

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I've been using my points to play to win stuff and I gotta tell you it's bull****. Every time the wheel is spun, it lands in the same spot every time. It's fixed. Don't brother playing

TimmyTwo2

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I've used the points for a lot of cards, I've also did some of the sign up and other promotions from way back where you got free gift cards ($100 worth) just for using Samsung Pay. I've earned a promo card for Dunkin Donuts as well. The big prizes I got (the $100 plus more) was about $130 of Toys R Us Gift Cards, $30 in Samsung Rewards Visa (then I bought $50 Toys R Us Gift Cards for $45 a piece, four of them) and ended up buying a PS4 Pro through Toys R Us with all the Gift Cards. I love Samsung Pay. I just need to try the ID card trick to use it at the pump.

estooie

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Just curious if anyone using Samsung Pay Rewards has actually received any rewards yet? I've tried for some of the trips and also for some of the hardware and so far gotten nothing...

Don't waste your time on the raffles. I just used 3,050 points on one of the raffle items. I didn't get any discount cards, or the prize. Just a bunch of "sorry you didn't win" prompts.

Just collect the points and redeem them for gift cards. I've done that in the past, and it's been great that way. Don't waste your points on raffles.

Hope this helped.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I've used the points for a lot of cards, I've also did some of the sign up and other promotions from way back where you got free gift cards ($100 worth) just for using Samsung Pay. I've earned a promo card for Dunkin Donuts as well. The big prizes I got (the $100 plus more) was about $130 of Toys R Us Gift Cards, $30 in Samsung Rewards Visa (then I bought $50 Toys R Us Gift Cards for $45 a piece, four of them) and ended up buying a PS4 Pro through Toys R Us with all the Gift Cards. I love Samsung Pay. I just need to try the ID card trick to use it at the pump.
Last few times I tried it didn't work. I'll have to go back and review it-I got it to work a few times without much issue.

av8rguy2003

Feb 21, 2018
Visit site
Just curious if anyone using Samsung Pay Rewards has actually received any rewards yet? I've tried for some of the trips and also for some of the hardware and so far gotten nothing...

I won noise cancelling earbuds. When I tried to enter the code they emailed me at check out.. it said the code wasn't valid. Now I'm getting the run around from the company fulfilling the orders. The last email I got said they are working to provide an alternate option for the prize. WTF does that mean. I think the whole samsung pay rewards thing is a giant scam.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
You swipe another card in the terminal at the pump. That activates the card reader. The put your phone to it. I've gotten it to work that way. I used my library card.
Yea - it's great. I have issues with some pumps, but I've gotten it to work with my license and even with my medical card lol. For my area, Sheetz is the station it works "easiest" at.

km04

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
I supposedly won $1000 at Samsung.com. Filled out the forms and sent them back, should hear something from them oon. I'll keep you all updated.

maksima_ee

Jul 19, 2018
Visit site
I have actually just won Samsung Galaxy S9+ phone a week ago.

I was offered the following models:

SM-G960UZPAXAA - S9
SM-G965UZPAXAA - S9+

S9 or S9+ Unlocked (so no Samsung Pay available) and both only in Lilac Purple color. Although it sucks since I do use Samsung Pay a lot, I will not complain. Phone is "free".

Also won Level Box Slim next day after winning a phone and a bunch of points too.

maksima_ee

Jul 19, 2018
Visit site

Jon M3

Oct 20, 2018
Visit site
Getting the same thing with the Gear S3 package, saying code already used or invalid, though not sure if I am actually purchasing the right item, since the instructions are wanting. After a couple days of hunting, supposedly found the right people, that escalated my issue. That was a month ago, and they said once it was approved I would get a new code in 7 to 10 business days. A month later nothing, so called in, and they said that the person working on it, escalated 3 times, and still working on it, and they would send an internal email to let them know I asked about what was going on, so it is sounding like Samsung Rewards instant win game is a possible scam, just to get people to burn points. I went in the rules area, and at the bottom it says click here to see the list of winners. The loading hung the whole page.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37