New replacement S7 arrived today

MarkMN

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
My original S7 had a continuing problem with a "failure to detect SIM". I had the SIM replaced and it kept coming back at least once a day. So I brought it back to the Best Buy store yesterday and less than 24 hours later I have a new S7 arrive at my door. I'm all moved in now, but when I tried to update the phone, it downloaded and seemed to install the update, but it shows that it failed. When I check on updates, it says it's up to date. I downloaded Smart Switch and it shows if to be up to date. Hopefully Nougat will install when that day arrives. Any suggestions?

auditman

May 31, 2011
Visit site
My original S7 had a continuing problem with a "failure to detect SIM". I had the SIM replaced and it kept coming back at least once a day. So I brought it back to the Best Buy store yesterday and less than 24 hours later I have a new S7 arrive at my door. I'm all moved in now, but when I tried to update the phone, it downloaded and seemed to install the update, but it shows that it failed. When I check on updates, it says it's up to date. I downloaded Smart Switch and it shows if to be up to date. Hopefully Nougat will install when that day arrives. Any suggestions?

Its pushing out now. Depends what model u have.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon