What happened to the emojis that were on my S5; these S7 emojis are god-awfully terrible!

GGrabbit1

Jan 22, 2017
Visit site
So I've got the S7 now, which I was shocked to see how pitiful the stock emojis were!

On my S5, the emojis were excellent. They had an actual representation of pretty much any facial expression i wanted to make.

The S7 stock emojis, however, are absolutely terrible and useless. I can't believe this set of emojis passed all the way up the creative-director ladder and onto this device; not one person involved in production said "what the hell are you guys doing?" ??

i'm so disappointed in Samsung.. unbelievably terrible decision with the emojis..
blows my mind...

anyways; I've downloaded textra and have installed every add-on they have, and still can't find the old set of emojis that were on my S5.

Does anybody know how to get those S5 emojis onto the S7?

GGrabbit1

Jan 22, 2017
Visit site
actually I must have overlooked the iOS emoji add-on, those seem to be pretty close to what I had on my S5, if not the exact same.

(i'm not sure how I got those on my S5 without textra..)

Nonetheless, I'll leave the original post up just so hopefully Samsung can see it; i hope enough people complain until they come to their senses, realize how preposterously terrible their stock emojis are, and get some proper emojis.

goodness..