So I've got the S7 now, which I was shocked to see how pitiful the stock emojis were!

On my S5, the emojis were excellent. They had an actual representation of pretty much any facial expression i wanted to make.

The S7 stock emojis, however, are absolutely terrible and useless. I can't believe this set of emojis passed all the way up the creative-director ladder and onto this device; not one person involved in production said "what the hell are you guys doing?" ??

i'm so disappointed in Samsung.. unbelievably terrible decision with the emojis..
    blows my mind...

anyways; I've downloaded textra and have installed every add-on they have, and still can't find the old set of emojis that were on my S5.

Does anybody know how to get those S5 emojis onto the S7?
    01-22-2017 11:44 AM
    actually I must have overlooked the iOS emoji add-on, those seem to be pretty close to what I had on my S5, if not the exact same.

(i'm not sure how I got those on my S5 without textra..)

Nonetheless, I'll leave the original post up just so hopefully Samsung can see it; i hope enough people complain until they come to their senses, realize how preposterously terrible their stock emojis are, and get some proper emojis.

goodness..
    01-22-2017 11:49 AM
    What is this ios emoji add on and how do I get it? I'm disappointed with the s7 ones as well.
    01-22-2017 02:03 PM