Returning to Galaxy!

jdmorin

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
*ominous music begins*

After a hiatus.. I decided to come back with a Galaxy S7. Picked it up Friday and am loving it.

Had an S3. Hated it.
Had an S5 and S6. Loved them.

Decided to give the iPhone a chance. Was nice at first but I missed the optimization of Android.

Traded in my 6 Plus for the Galaxy S7.

If I ever talk about going back to iPhone someone please slap me.

Got a thin shell case and screen protector. Only thing I find odd about the protector is that even though it said it's for the S7.. it doesn't completely cover the screen. Not a big deal.

That is all. Carry on :)

H2oflyer

Jun 26, 2016
Visit site
You've got the best phone out there. I went from a S2 through 4 Sony's to my fantastic S7. Enjoy!

Because of the small curves on the edge of the screen, most of the better glass protectors stop just shy of the curve.

Snappy Phoenix

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
*ominous music begins*

After a hiatus.. I decided to come back with a Galaxy S7. Picked it up Friday and am loving it.

Had an S3. Hated it.
Had an S5 and S6. Loved them.

Decided to give the iPhone a chance. Was nice at first but I missed the optimization of Android.

Traded in my 6 Plus for the Galaxy S7.

If I ever talk about going back to iPhone someone please slap me.

Got a thin shell case and screen protector. Only thing I find odd about the protector is that even though it said it's for the S7.. it doesn't completely cover the screen. Not a big deal.

That is all. Carry on :)

If I ever get an iPhone......please slap me......

See: how to view pics in folders?

I can't get over this issue........makes it impossible to share pics easily.....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz