Hi everybody,
    I have performed a backup 2 days ago using samsung cloud, it completed successfully (as I know for reasons known only to Samsung engineers sometimes it fails with no explanation).
    Now when clicking on restore, the new windows appears for a second then goes back to the previous screen!
    The backup size seems to be 314 MB, and if I click on "backup data" it, then it displays the following message:
    "Failed to Connect to server. Try again later"

Anything idea of how could I restore my backup? It's absolutely crucial for me, as it contains phone contacts, messages etc.

Android 6.0.1 December patch level, non Rooted, bought from Orange / Romania.
    02-21-2017 03:45 AM
    Hello,

I have opened another thread which is linked another post I have in the forum regarding Samsung Cloud failing restore process.
    If that won't work, but my files are on the Samsung Cloud, how could I access them directly?

BR,
    Vladimir
    02-21-2017 07:53 AM
    I merged your threads together, since they are very similar.
    02-22-2017 12:24 AM
    Hi Diddy,
    Better this way.
    Btw, I managed to solve this with the Samsung Support help. I asked by email for this issue and they recommended to contact a Samsung call center.
    The guys there said they can do it in 2 ways: either by doing a Smart Tutor support session or by sending me a link that when clicked it opens up the Galaxy Apps app with a new notification update for Samsung Cloud.
    After the update it worked perfect (and also managed to add 10EUR to my 4G data bill as I wasn't connected to Wifi...).
    B. Diddy likes this.
    02-22-2017 06:07 AM
    Hi Diddy,
    Better this way.
    Btw, I managed to solve this with the Samsung Support help. I asked by email for this issue and they recommended to contact a Samsung call center.
    The guys there said they can do it in 2 ways: either by doing a Smart Tutor support session or by sending me a link that when clicked it opens up the Galaxy Apps app with a new notification update for Samsung Cloud.
    After the update it worked perfect (and also managed to add 10EUR to my 4G data bill as I wasn't connected to Wifi...).

HI katakana, I have been having the same issue with my cloud, do you have a link to send for the update for Samsung cloud? I have been calling smart tutor but no one has been able to solve my problem.
    04-14-2017 11:57 AM
    HI katakana, I have been having the same issue with my cloud, do you have a link to send for the update for Samsung cloud? I have been calling smart tutor but no one has been able to solve my problem.
    Hi
    There is a link in this thread post no 46 http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...-backup-2.html
    B. Diddy likes this.
    04-15-2017 05:49 AM