what was the last securtiy patch?

Vlosaloty

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
What was the last security update for att S7? I just purchased the s7 off swappa and I received it and already have downloaded and installed two updates already today and neither one is the nougat update. First update I checked it showed the July security update and I just got done with my second update and now it says October 2016 security update. So im wondering what was the latest update so I can expect to get the rest of them?

Vlosaloty

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
apparently I just googled it and looks like you guys are on the February update already. Hmm this is weird that it wont just download the newest security update instead of one by one. Can anyone confirm it is indeed the February updated security patch?

anon(9708869)

Banned
Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
apparently I just googled it and looks like you guys are on the February update already. Hmm this is weird that it wont just download the newest security update instead of one by one. Can anyone confirm it is indeed the February updated security patch?

That depends on the variant of S7 you have. I have the December patch and the Unlocked US version. The Verizon S7s are on the October patch. Samsung and the carriers send out updates for these phones only about once a quarter or longer.

anon(9708869)

Banned
Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
What was the last security update for att S7? I just purchased the s7 off swappa and I received it and already have downloaded and installed two updates already today and neither one is the nougat update. First update I checked it showed the July security update and I just got done with my second update and now it says October 2016 security update. So im wondering what was the latest update so I can expect to get the rest of them?

What phone do you have, Verizon, Sprint, etc?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance