I'm running a SM-G930F Galaxy S7 on T-Mobile in the US with the UK firmware loaded. I know Samsung Pay isn't available on this device because Samsung Pay hasn't been released in the UK. However, based on what I'm reading, it should be available in the UK "sometime in 2017", at which time hopefully that means I'll get it on my phone in the US. When that finally happens, will I likely be able to use it with the same banks that it's available with elsewhere (i.e. will I be able to use cards from US banks)? Or does Samsung tend to lock it down to banks for the supported region(s)? I realize we don't know for sure, but just wanted to know from those who may have used it in other regions where it's supported.

I really liked Samsung Pay when I had it on my Verizon phone and I'm trying to decide if it's worth waiting until I get it on my phone, or if I should snag a US carrier-locked phone to get Samsung Pay back.

Thanks.
    02-24-2017 07:27 PM
    I'm pretty sure I read it will accept all cards Samsung Pay supports in all regions. I hope it comes soon I'm pissed and have waitedf a while
    03-02-2017 01:16 PM
    Cool I hope so; think I'll hold on to my unlocked/international and see. And yeah it sucks to have to wait so long for a feature you already have the hardware for, but at least you get otherwise superior phones in the UK. I much prefer the consistent, silky-smooth performance of the Exynos version of this phone to stuttering, sometimes fast, but sometimes waiting 2 seconds for things to happen Snapdragon US variant. Plus the extra battery life is nice.
    03-04-2017 12:18 PM
    Samsung Pay currently works with CSCs that support it...for example, DBT and XSG CSC. So cross flashing another G930F variant would enable Samsung Pay. On my Exynos S7E, I'm running the UK BTU CSC because it's one of the first few variants to get software updates but the UAE firmware (XSG) comes close and supports SPay.
    03-05-2017 08:24 AM