att nougat

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I have att and I didn't get the update. Brand new s7 here
Typically updates are rolled out in stages. In the beta forums a schedule was posted for Sprint showing that everyone will receive the update by the 27th. That is a week of staged rollouts. I cannot remember off the top of my head when AT&T released it, but they are most likely rolling it out slowly for their devices as well. You should see it very soon.

lcs101

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
Typically updates are rolled out in stages. In the beta forums a schedule was posted for Sprint showing that everyone will receive the update by the 27th. That is a week of staged rollouts. I cannot remember off the top of my head when AT&T released it, but they are most likely rolling it out slowly for their devices as well. You should see it very soon.

Believe AT&T began on 2/17. They seem to be taking their time.

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Believe AT&T began on 2/17. They seem to be taking their time.
Just be glad your not on Verizon! We were told we would get the release before the public, then they pulled out after beta 1 and now they are last among the 4 major US carriers with no word whatsoever.

lcs101

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
Just be glad your not on Verizon! We were told we would get the release before the public, then they pulled out after beta 1 and now they are last among the 4 major US carriers with no word whatsoever.

I'm not feeling too confident I'll have my update on AT&T before Verizon starts rolling theirs out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech