Undo Software Update?

Lentics

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
So this morning my Galaxy s7 said there was a software update available. I tapped accept and once the phone had rebooted. I noticed right away that the interface was far lower quality than prior and there were no new features. It seems I upgraded from Marshmallow to whatever the android 7.0 name is. My question is; can I undo the software update? I liked the other interface better because the notification drop down was easier to read quickly while this one has smaller and more tight-fitted text.

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
So this morning my Galaxy s7 said there was a software update available. I tapped accept and once the phone had rebooted. I noticed right away that the interface was far lower quality than prior and there were no new features. It seems I upgraded from Marshmallow to whatever the android 7.0 name is. My question is; can I undo the software update? I liked the other interface better because the notification drop down was easier to read quickly while this one has smaller and more tight-fitted text.

Hello and welcome to Android Central Lentics!

You have posted in the forum for the older Samsung Galaxy S7 model. I have contacted the friendly and helpful Mods on here to see about moving your post the the Galaxy S7 forum. Give them a few minutes or so for this.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon