Latest Google app: Voice Search results: blank screen

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
4 Samsung phones in the house. 2 are S7 and 2 are Note 2.

The latest Google app on ONLY the S7's is now showing a blank white screen (other than the text field at the top of the screen) for results from a voice search. The Note 2's display the results as always.

I tried clearing system cache, Google app cache, data, reset Google app to original version, etc, etc. No joy.

Anyone else seeing this behavior on their S7?

CWinkler

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
I just tried a couple voice searches, one from the Google search bar on my home screen and one from the Google app. Both returned results same as always. Still on M on my S7.

Last edited:

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
The problem is intermittent for me but it's more often not working correctly. Prior to this latest update I've never seen this problem in all the years I've use Google search on a phone

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
If I switch to another item besides "all" and then switch back to "all" I can see the Google search result. For instance I can click on "video" and then click back on "all" as of yesterday many people online have been complaining that when they use Google dictation they get double or more sentences that issue started for me yesterdaythat issues started for me yesterday that is she started for me yesterday that if you started for me yesterday that is you started for me yesterday

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2