One pull down from the home screen brings up quick settings, another swipe brings full notification/settings pull down. On my lock screen one swipe goes straight to the full notification/settings pull down. This only seemed to start happening a few days ago but I can't find any settings to change it. I would like the lock screen to work the same way as the home screen, one swipe for quick settings. I'm on Nougat, AT&T Galaxy S7. Any help appreciated!
    03-14-2017 04:59 AM
    There should be an an option in Settings/Lock Screen or in Settings/Security to hide notifications from the lockscreen. It definitely should have this option as it is a potential security risk.
    03-14-2017 06:40 AM
    There are no settings in Nougat that can change it. If you just recently updated to Nougat that would be why it just started doing it.
    03-14-2017 07:59 AM
    One pull down from the home screen brings up quick settings, another swipe brings full notification/settings pull down. On my lock screen one swipe goes straight to the full notification/settings pull down. This only seemed to start happening a few days ago but I can't find any settings to change it. I would like the lock screen to work the same way as the home screen, one swipe for quick settings. I'm on Nougat, AT&T Galaxy S7. Any help appreciated!
    I started a thread right after upgrading to Nougat complaining about the same thing, hoping to find a solution. I find it quite annoying.
    03-14-2017 10:22 AM
    My S7 behaves this way on MM 6.0.1, so may have nothing to do with N (if I understand correctly what you're saying)
    03-15-2017 06:03 AM
    I am facing the same and it is super annoying. It is possible to use an app called "Material Notification Shade" (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...om.treydev.mns). It works, but it looks different (worse) and it consumes a lot of battery (up to 10 %) :/. I hope it will be better with Android Oreo.
    02-12-2018 03:05 PM