Live

Black Friday deal team is live right now!

Check out the hottest Black Friday Deals!

Expand Minimize
    I absolutely hate the new Nougat software update. Biggest Thu g I hate is how it's changed my text messaging. When I open text messaging up the conversations list is completely different. There's no longer names displayed with people's conversations just a little round circle with either a picture or one letter, and it's bright white with very very light gray font color making it very hard to even read. I've tried changing the theme to darker one it changes everything else but this on my phone! Can anyone help?
    03-19-2017 02:12 PM
    Download a different messenger.

On the stock messenger I have pictures.
    03-19-2017 06:45 PM
    I absolutely hate the new Nougat software update. Biggest Thu g I hate is how it's changed my text messaging. When I open text messaging up the conversations list is completely different. There's no longer names displayed with people's conversations just a little round circle with either a picture or one letter, and it's bright white with very very light gray font color making it very hard to even read. I've tried changing the theme to darker one it changes everything else but this on my phone! Can anyone help?
    Consider a 3rd party messaging app like Textra or something else. Stock is fine but 3rd party always offers more options to play with.
    03-20-2017 01:41 AM
    I think it looks good. Change your theme. Here's how mine looks.
    Attached Thumbnails Hate new samsung galaxy s7 update-7042.jpg  
    03-20-2017 02:15 AM
    03-20-2017 06:11 AM
    I dont like the way my favorites are displayed in the contacts. I dont like the way the entire plarform looks. I see no meaningful benefits to this upgrade.
    1812dave likes this.
    03-27-2017 07:00 PM
    I dont like the way my favorites are displayed in the contacts. I dont like the way the entire plarform looks. I see no meaningful benefits to this upgrade.
    Get a different contact management app. I use BlackBerry's and it works for me. Asus has one that has some nice widgets and has a dark theme
    03-27-2017 09:00 PM