Hi guys,

I can't find anybody else complaining about this so I'm beginning to wonder if it's just me. I can't say I'm particularly happy with the update, my battery life is considerably worse and that's after a factory reset and clearing the cache.

However, most of my other complaints are addressed elsewhere. But I can't see anyone else mentioning this.

If I'm outside or anywhere brightly lighten and the auto screen brightness adjustment is on my S7 insists of putting the screen at full brightness, way above what's required. If I try to drag the slider down if just fully increases it again until I uncheck the auto brightness or go inside.

Am I the only one who's experiencing this or finds it irritating?
    03-23-2017 06:29 AM
    Hi guys,

I can't find anybody else complaining about this so I'm beginning to wonder if it's just me. I can't say I'm particularly happy with the update, my battery life is considerably worse and that's after a factory reset and clearing the cache.

However, most of my other complaints are addressed elsewhere. But I can't see anyone else mentioning this.

If I'm outside or anywhere brightly lighten and the auto screen brightness adjustment is on my S7 insists of putting the screen at full brightness, way above what's required. If I try to drag the slider down if just fully increases it again until I uncheck the auto brightness or go inside.

Am I the only one who's experiencing this or finds it irritating?
    Hey, I'm having a similar issue, though not quite the same. My screen keeps going dark for no apparent reason -- I'm not sure if I'm covering a sensor briefly or what, but it takes a few seconds to correct itself. Seems buggy.
    03-26-2017 11:52 AM