Just got the new OS

Courtenay Dawn

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I got the new OS yesterday, and I'm very unimpressed with it. It reminds me of an apple with all the white everywhere. There are a bunch of stuff I'm very unhappy with. Is there any way to go back to marshmallow?

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
A theme change won't help the overall UI of 7.0. Courtenay is correct in being unhappy with the update. As I said in another thread, even my wife, who seldom complains about, or notices major update UI issues, is as unhappy with the look of 7 as I am. I've tried several themes, which all are a very mixed, and unimpressive mixed bag of MEH.

Courtenay Dawn

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
A theme change won't help the overall UI of 7.0. Courtenay is correct in being unhappy with the update. As I said in another thread, even my wife, who seldom complains about, or notices major update UI issues, is as unhappy with the look of 7 as I am. I've tried several themes, which all are a very mixed, and unimpressive mixed bag of MEH.

I'm hoping that the issues I'm having such as lagging and battery will fix itself or if it doesn't they will send a patch out to fix it. But yes I very much dislike this new OS. I'm usually always excited when a new OS comes out. This is first time they completely redid everything and it just reminds me of apple with all the white. I very much dislike apple

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty