YT playback error ever since NOUGAT update

bluehoney

Apr 1, 2017
Visit site
I've seen a couple of threads talking about this but some are old (2011) and this just happened to me ever since the nougat update for the samsung s7/ s7 edge

I've restarted my router and all and right now the only thing that ever works is if I fully restart my phone which is a bothersome. Also deleted the cache, which didn't work.

Is there a solution for this?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Moved from the Android Apps forum to the S7 forum, since the former is intended for developers to promote their apps.

Does this only happen on wi-fi, and if so, is it only on your home wi-fi network?

bluehoney

Apr 1, 2017
Visit site
I don't know honestly if it works on ither wifi connections since I don't bother much with other connections since i'm on mobile data. It loads well on Mobile Data (i think)) i'll try to do an experiment within this week to see if it's my home wifi that's messing it up

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You could also try rebooting the router (by unplugging its power for 10 seconds), forget the network on your phone, and then go through the process of connecting to the network again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze