so, i have a galaxy s7. it was used and there was a crack in it that apparently damaged the display crystals. I got the screen completely replaced. less than 48 hours later, the crystals became damaged again and started leaking. the screen is almost entirely purple by now. i didn't drop it or put excessive pressure on it. why is this happening? it costed $270 to fix and i dont wanna put anyone through more trouble if i just have a faulty phone or something.
    i'm not sure if this would help at all, but the leakage started in the top right corner both times.
    04-01-2017 06:08 PM
    so, i have a galaxy s7. it was used and there was a crack in it that apparently damaged the display crystals. I got the screen completely replaced. less than 48 hours later, the crystals became damaged again and started leaking. the screen is almost entirely purple by now. i didn't drop it or put excessive pressure on it. why is this happening? it costed $270 to fix and i dont wanna put anyone through more trouble if i just have a faulty phone or something.
    i'm not sure if this would help at all, but the leakage started in the top right corner both times.
    Well if you just replaced the screen, it may be something underneath the screen causing the issue. That or the replacement wasn't put on properly.
    04-01-2017 08:48 PM
    Sounds like you've just had a string of bad luck. I'd take it back. Looks like it was a defective screen.
    04-01-2017 09:16 PM