Galaxy S7 Camera screen looks different?

vpoov

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
I purchased a used galaxy s7 front swappa. I went to the Verizon store today to activate, everything went good. But while I was waiting I was comparing my phone to one of their display galaxies and I noticed that my camera app screen looked different. I'm concerned that I purchased a phone with refurbished or alternate software? Or maybe it's simply because it is unlocked? Someone please explain why there is a difference. My app does not show the same settings icon on the top bar, I have to manually go into the settings to select timer or photo size. And the bottom bar only shoes the video button, the capture button, and gallery preview.

aznhlfan

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Its possibly a different OS. The one in the store is probably running 7.0 (Nougat) and the one u bojght is 6.0 or 6.1 marshmallow. Once activated kn Verizon you can upgrade the software from the settings for free. 7.0 changes the look of all the apps.

vpoov

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
Alright thank you that is probably right. Mine is now updated, I think the one in store may actually have been the older one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781