How do I change it so when I'm in camera, I ONLY see photos taken on phone?

A

AC Question

Just replaced my S6 with S7. I remember this was an issue on old phone too but can't remember how I changed it! Basically when I'm in camera app and I scroll through photos, I ONLY want to see photos I've taken. At the moment it shows screenshots, WhatsApp pics etc too.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! In the Camera app, when you tap the option to review your recent photos, is it a link to the Google Photos app or the Gallery app? Or does it actually stay within the Camera app? The Camera app should only show what you took (at least, that's what Google Camera does), but if you're actually opening up the Photos or Gallery app, then it'll show all images on the phone.

Lucieth

Apr 3, 2017
Visit site
Hi there thanks for replying. It appears to stay within the camera app. It occurs just when I click the little image of previous photo taken in bottom corner then scroll through.

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Hi there thanks for replying. It appears to stay within the camera app. It occurs just when I click the little image of previous photo taken in bottom corner then scroll through.
That is how it is designed now. When you tap on the circle it shows you all the pictures in your gallery.

It is in fact taking you to your gallery app.

If you start scrolling, It will show the most recent photos you took.

After that it continues showing all the pictures you have in your gallery starting from the pictures that were most recently added.

If you tap on the arrow on the top it will show the the whole gallery app.