The last Samsung I loved was S5 - HATE THE S7

Vicki J McMillioan

Apr 6, 2017
Visit site
From the beginning, I have had problems with the S7 and have never liked it. Issues with email: can no longer schedule emails to send when you want / not able to block emails (junk) per instructions given on phone. Emails don't seperate by day. Can't move emails from trash back to inbox!!!!!

Takes several steps to delete text messages
Now with the most recent update (week of 3/27/17 i think) i don't have my favorites at the top of my messing app!!!!!!

Need i say, the battery sucks!!! The Battery Sucks! The battery sucks!

For months, people constantly tell me, i can't here you, you sound garbled, the is static...WHYYYY WHYY WHYY.

Won't open documents in file - but...if i share, there is the document inside the email and i can open from there, before sending email!!!! WHAT IS UP WITH THAT???

There's more, but i'm tired of talking about it.

i have become so frustrated with this phone i am considering - dare i say...an iphone!

Normally, when a new Samsung comes out i am excited and can't wait to get it...not now!! SICK OF YOU.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Also lots of other vendors that aren't Samsung. The LG G6 just came out, the new red iPhone looks awesome, plus there's a bunch of other manufacturers.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995